Thursday, May 1, 2008

Behind...

I realize that I haven't posted in quite some time, but it has been because I have been incredibly busy ever since we got back from our trip. We only had three weeks of classes left after that, two of which overlapped with the new German Sommersemester that I am taking. So in the middle of taking exams, writing papers, etc, I also had to sign up for classes, make sure that I knew which ones to take, etc, and I took a weekend trip to Dublin with Annie and Sean, then had to move to my new apartment, all while saying goodbye to all my friends that are going home! It was busy. That being said, expect blogs on the following soon:

1) Sweden
2) Dublin
3) WG Gesucht
4) Sommersemester part 2
5) Goodbyes

1 comment:

Donny said...

i'll hold you to that. will be waiting!!