Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Countdown

This time next week I will in London, waiting to get on my flight to Dulles. I have one week left in Berlin and it is so hard to believe that after almost 7 months here, I have to pack everything up and say goodbye. More unbelievable is probably that after that I will be at home - for good, as best as I can describe it. I'll get back and have a month of vacation and then start my final year at UMBC, with a normal life, normal schedule, etc. We'll talk about that transition when I get to it though.

For now, I have to blog about my Dad's weekend visit where we went to Dresden and a Dresden suburb called Radebeul and my favorite things in Berlin. This weekend, I will be going to a beach rugby tournament in Bad Kostritz and I can't wait. I think it will be an excellent end to my time here in Germany.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Hej, det är otroligt att du varit borta så länge! Nu ses vi snart. Can't wait!