Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My House

By request of my mom, here are some shots of the house where I am currently living!


(entering the front door of our house, looking down the hall to the courtyard)


(down the hall from the living room to the front door... the doors on the sides lead to the rooms of Camilla, Carla, Dominique, and Angelica)


(formal living room/dining room, usually used as a study space)


("el living" i.e. the tv, hang out room)


(the courtyard-backyard-place)


(sigrid's room)


(el patio)


(laundry lines and at the end of the walk, Giorgio and Nacho's rooms, as well we one bathroom)


(el huaso, our dog)


(outside view of my room)


(the wall where I put up postcards and pictures... please send me more!!)


(mi pieza, or my room)

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Wow, what a nice house Angelica has and what a nice room you have! You are lucky to be at such a great place. I'll be sure to send more postcards. I'd love to see more pictures of the neighborhood and the university. It would give such a good idea of how you live and work.

mom

Anonymous said...

great pics! i´m going to steal them...