Saturday, July 14, 2007

Final Arrangements!

My flight leaves 5:30 p.m. from BWI airport on Tuesday, which will take me to Atlanta. I leave Atlanta at 10:05 p.m. and arrive in Santiago at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday.






Valparaiso, a port city
(picture from www.wiki pedia.org)



After a few days touring around Santiago with the other ISA students, we continue on to Valparaiso (about two hours west) to meet our host families. I will be staying in a "pension" that is run by a woman who has a son who studies at the university and has three other students, one doctor, and another ISA student living there. The address is:


Kristina Gaddy
Malfatti 298
Cerro Placeres
Valparaiso
Chile

You can also send me mail at the ISA Office:
International Studies Abroad
Attention: Kristina Gaddy
Avda. Brasil 2715
Valparaiso
Chile

Please write to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey it is ridiculously boring around here without you and we miss the beav voice, "who's dare". hope your flight is magical, and you trancend conciousness as you view the emerging landscape of chile below.
-interns