Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rearrangements

Now that Crystal has left, I have moved into her room and most importantly, gotten her cell-phone so that I can communicate with the world! Crystal was nice enough to give me her phone, which I believe still has some minutes left on it. My number is 99520144, which to call from the U.S. means you need to call 011 + 56 + 9 + phone number. But, I also have downloaded skype, which is much easier to use!

Yesterday, the "Monitors," or student advisers threw a party for all the international students at a hotel in Viña del Mar. It was quite surprising that they had decided to throw a party on a pretty big scale. Unfortunately, it was geared towards dancing and "carreteando" (partying) rather than getting to know other students. After dancing for a while, we headed over to Cafe Journal, a hot-spot for students in Viña. We met up with some other students, talked, danced some more and finally headed home.

1 comment:

Donny said...

did Crystal's friends ever call you?